Future Proof Building
Future proofing is a buzzword in the industry at the moment but behind this buzzword is a solid premise that will not only make sure your property stands the test of time but also reduces your power bill at the same time.
- Install LED lighting.
- LED lighting provides instant bright light at lower cost than incandescents and compact florescent lamps.
- Sensors and Timers.
- Having your appliances and lighting on timers or activated by sensors can reduce your power bill and improve your quality of life.
- Solar options.
- Substitute grid power by generating and storing your own electricity.
- Heat Pumps
- Heat pumps provide cleaner air while heating and cooling your spaces. When combined with a timer, cost efficiencies can also be increased
- Ventilation Systems.
- Use the heat in your roof to heat your house and to give an even temperature between the rooms. Reduce dampness and aleviate symptoms for allergy sufferers.
- Control your house while you are away from home.
Using modern technology with high energy efficiency and options to suit the requirement to suit the home.